Defend a Will: New Service
RSR Law’s expert contentious probate team now Defends Wills from a Contest.
RSR Law can help you to Defend a Will contest. We can help with mediation and / or defending a will in court. We are leaders in contentious probate and have the expertise to Defend your Will.
- Inheritance Act Claims – i.e. the claimant is suggesting they have not been adequately provided for by will
- Applications to remove an executor – where an unfounded application has been made
- Claims to rectify a Will – correcting a defect in a will where clerical errors / misunderstadings by the will makers has been made
- Proprietary Estoppel – claimant believes a promise of part of the esate has been broken
- Claim against Validity including Capacity, Fraud and Coercion