Declaring a disability to an Employer. Robert Rocker, RSR Law Ltd‘s Legal Director explains how and why in this short video courtesy of Castle Associates.
Defend a Will: New Service
RSR Law’s expert contentious probate team now Defends Wills from a Contest.
RSR Law can help you to Defend a Will contest. We can help with mediation and / or defending a will in court. We are leaders in contentious probate and have the expertise to Defend your Will.
- Inheritance Act Claims – i.e. the claimant is suggesting they have not been adequately provided for by will
- Applications to remove an executor – where an unfounded application has been made
- Claims to rectify a Will – correcting a defect in a will where clerical errors / misunderstadings by the will makers has been made
- Proprietary Estoppel – claimant believes a promise of part of the esate has been broken
- Claim against Validity including Capacity, Fraud and Coercion
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from RSR Law.
Our offices will be closed form 24th December 2018 to the 2nd January 2019. Please feel free to leave a message via our out of hours service 24/7 365 call centre and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Robert Rocker of RSRLaw explains how to defend a wrongful dismissal. Find out more on our website or contact us directly on 0203 633 4408.
Ask the expert courtesy of Castle Associates.
Robert Rocker of RSR Law Solicitors answers your Questions on Disability Discrimination at Work. Courtesy of Castle Associates.
Do you have to declare your disability to your employer? Ask the Expert – Robert Rocker (RSR Law Solicitors). With thanks to Castle Associates.
What is a Disability? Watch our Expert Robert Rocker explain is this short video. With thanks to Castle Associates.
With thanks to Castle Associates.